Liberty English Camp – Privacy Notice
According to the The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, the Freedom and Entrepreneurship Foundation informs that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Freedom and Entrepreneurship Foundation, headquatered in Katowice, 40-696, Asnyka 6 street.
- The purpose of processing your personal data is to enable your participation in the Liberty English Camp 2018, in Ponikiew, Poland – that is: to send the details regarding payment for the participation fee, to send organizational details and inform you about important updates regarding any element of the program.
- You have the right to revoke the permission to process the personal data at any given moment, but it has no effect on the compliance with the right to proces which was given based on this permission before revoking it.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties, including the recipients in other countries or international organizations, except the public bodies, for which the law allows such access.
- Your personal data will be kept in database until revoking the right to do so.
- You have the right to demand access to your personal data, its alteration, deleting or resticting its processing, as well as te right to transfer the data and the right to object to the processing of your personal data. To fulfill those rights you need to contact the foundation’s president, Jacek Spendel – email@example.com
- You have the right to raise a complaint to the controlling body, that is the Head of the Personal Data Protection Office, headquatered in Warsaw, 00-193, Stawki 2 street, if you think processing your personal data violates the law.
- Giving your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to be allowed participation in the Liberty English Camp.
- Your persnal data will not be used to make automated decisions in individual cases, including profiling.