Who Are We
FEF was established in September 2012 to provide students’ new solutions in education. Teaching in the spirit of individual freedom linked with responsibility is the core of our mission. But our new approach is not only about content, it’s also about form. Our two Academies have very practical features. We deliver knowledge and practical tools students can apply in their lives. Thanks to broad scholarship offer for best graduates we are helping them to advance their careers. By crafting political and business leaders we want to make Poland more free and business friendly country in the future.
FEF was founded by Jacek Spendel and Marcin Chmielowski, experienced leaders of the Polish freedom movement. They both gained their experience working many years for other libertyoriented think-tanks.
- The organization’s main aim is to promote the ideas of freedom and entrepreneurship through educational channels. Our main tasks are:
- Promotion of the free market solutions in the Polish society
- Education based on the philosophy of liberty
- Support for the entrepreneurial solutions, and entrepreneurship in general
- Educational activism among students and young entrepreneurs
- Pro Publico Bono