Who Are We
Freedom and Entrepreneurship Foundation was established in 2012 in Katowice, Poland. It is independent, non-profit, educational organization which was founded on the basis of the philosophy of liberty.
FEF was founded by Jacek Spendel and Marcin Chmielowski, experienced leaders of the Polish freedom movement. They both gained their experience working many years for other libertyoriented think-tanks.
- The organization’s main aim is to promote the ideas of freedom and entrepreneurship through educational channels. Our main tasks are:
- Promotion of the free market solutions in the Polish society
- Education based on the philosophy of liberty
- Support for the entrepreneurial solutions, and entrepreneurship in general
- Educational activism among students and young entrepreneurs
- Pro Publico Bono